Car stereo system is an essential accessory in any car. However, it demands constant power surge, and this is where a second battery for car audio system comes in. This extra car battery is solely dedicated to the stereo system. Just like an ordinary car battery, stereo battery should be in line with modern technology, and it should be packed with essential features.
Adding an extra battery for car audio will ensure that your car sound system is on point to hit those numbers regardless of whether it is a short or long car adventure.
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table for the Best Car Audio Battery
- Selection Guide; what battery to buy for my car audio system
Types of Car Audio Batteries
Car audio batteries, just like other batteries, come in different types and what works in one vehicle sound system may not work in another one. Knowing the difference between the various types will help you determine the right one for your car audio.
- Calcium-Calcium: This type of battery is made up of calcium plates that are charged separately. Calcium helps to reduce the discharging rate by reducing the amount of fluid that is lost.
- Deep Cycle: The deep cycle battery is highly durable and comes with thick plates which help increase its capacity charge. It, however, has a high discharging rate.
- Wet Cell: Wet cell batteries are spillproof, and the good thing is you don’t need to top up the fluid. The plates are suspended in the fluid, but they are well insulated. As a result of this, they are regarded as the best maintenance- free batteries.
- VRLA (Valve-Regulated Lead-Acid): VRLAs comes with lead acid and safety valves that ensure safe operation. They are also entirely sealed necessitating full replacement in case of any malfunction.
- Lithium-Ion (Most expensive): This battery is the most expensive type, but it stores a lot of energy. It, therefore, has limited use, especially in electric automobile, although still a good number of vehicles use this battery..
Comparison Table for the Best Car Audio Battery
|Battery Name||CCA||Volts||Our Rating||Price|
|100 Ah LiFePO4 [Overall best]||1000||12|
|Optima Batteries 8025-160||720||12|
|Kinetik HC600 BLU Series||600||12|
|XS Power D3400||1000||12|
|Mighty Max Battery ML35-12||200||12|
Our Review Process
Finding a backup battery for car audio music system is not an easy task. It is even more frustrating to deal with a dead battery. That’s why we are here help you chose the best battery and make your car have the best sounding system in 2019.
During our survey, we made it a priority to capture the quality and performance of various brands as well as crucial features. Batteries cca was tested against the number of watts produced to establish if the two were well synchronized.
We ended up with a list of 10 top rated car audio batteries.
That’s said; let’s have a look at what these batteries have to offer. Don’t forget to go through our buying guide to help you pick the best aftermarket backup battery for your car.
1. 100 Ah LiFePO4 (Overall Best Battery In the Market)
From the house of LifePo4, we present to you this high output car audio battery, which is one of the most versatile and reliable batteries available in the market today. It is a high cranking amp battery, packed with extraordinary features. Its maintenance-free operation translates into many years of service, making it a must-have car battery for the sound system.
100 Ah LiFePO4 Key Highlights and Benefits
- Cutting Edge Specs: With a whopping 1000 cca, this 12 volt and 100 -hour battery doesn’t require any hardware for it to run your sound system. All you need to do is just fit it in the battery tray, and just like that, you have a separate battery for car audio. It is also a low-profile car battery, which means that it doesn’t take much space.
- Battery Management System (BMS): The Power Control Board (PCB) has incorporated the battery management system, which is the heart of this battery. This system offers protection against short-circuit, reverse polarity, low and over-voltage, as well as balancing the charge and voltage of individual cells. The BMS also allows you to connect several 100 Ah LifePO4 batteries parallel to each other without the need for any external protection.
- Circuit Boards: The circuit boards that are aligned throughout the length of the cells to help control the pressure, current, and temperature. If for example, if there is a case of high internal pressure, the boards will respond by an automatic voltage cutoff which is going to cut off the positive and negative current. These circuit boards also help to prevent any damage to the battery from the short-circuited cell.
- checkSolid Construction: The 100Ah comes with an ABS casing with each cell terminals welded to a plate to help provide a solid ground for both electrical and physical connection. In addition to this, each cell has three layers for safety protection, which helps to extend the lifespan of this audio battery. The recommended cold cranking amps for this unit is 1000 making it appropriate during winter.
- It takes little time to recharge; roughly about 3 hours
- It can withstands very high charge rates .i.e. 100A
- This battery does not freeze even in extreme temperatures.
- checkIt does not need to be fully charged for storage rather it can be stored at any state of charge(SOC)
- checkIt is lightweight and its weight is almost half of its lead-acid counterparts.
- It is not the cheapest option.
- Not suitable to be used as a cranking battery.
Our Verdict: With the impeccable features and specs, 100 Ah LiFePO4 has earned this position rightfully and we believe that this is the battery that you need to upgrade your sound system power needs and you will be assured of uninterrupted performance.
This battery is a definite pick if you are serious about a complete overhaul of your car audio charge system.
2. Odyssey PC680
Odyssey PC680 is specially built in rugged construction to help it withstand the forces of the nature that it may encounter while on the road. It offers fantastic features and it is also one of the most affordable batteries in the market today making it a perfect choice in cases where your battery dies without a warning.
Odyssey PC680 Key Highlights and Benefits
- Faster Recharge and Remarkable Mounting Flexibility: Recording one of the best recharge efficiency on the market, Odyssey PC680 is capable of hitting the 100% charge mark in just 4 to 6 hours. Installation of this secondary unit is pretty easy as it comes in a non-spill design, which makes it easy to mount it in any position without worrying about spills.
- Vibration and Temperature Tolerance: Odyssey PC680 has incorporated a design that is resistant to vibrations and high impact shock that the car may be subjected to while on the road. This car audio battery is also best known for its high tolerance to extreme temperatures. Any variation in temperatures have no or minimal effects if any.
- The Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) and Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Technologies: Combination of these two technologies makes PC680 to function as dual battery car audio; one with tremendous cranking power and also with deep-cycle reserve power. This battery can support both applications as opposed to traditional units, which can accommodate only one of the applications. The additional thin and densely packed plates make this battery provide twice as much power of conventional batteries.
- checkLonger Cycle Life: Odyssey PC680 has about 70% extended life cycle life when compared with traditional units. In addition, it has 400 cycles at 80% level of battery discharge, and also high and stable voltage for an extended period of time. This makes Odyssey PC680 the ultimate battery backup for car subwoofers and amplifiers.
- Odyssey PC680 is resistant to mechanical vibrations and is not affected by extreme temperatures.
- It has a longer cycle life as compared with other deep cycle batteries; usually 70% more.
- Fast and quick recharge as it takes about four to six for it to be fully charged.
- checkIt is completely sealed meaning no spillage which allows for flexibility during mounting.
- checkIt has an average of 400 cycles at 80% depth discharge which leads to high voltage for extended period of time.
- With only 170 cold cranking amps, it is not appropriate in extremely cold temperatures.
- PC680 does not come with terminals.
Our Verdict: PC680 is well designed to take care of all your power needs in its long-lasting design. Its intrinsic features make it the best battery for the money.
Order Odyssey PC680 today on Amazon and brace yourself for constant and long-term power supply.
3. ACDelco ACDB24R
ACDelco ACDB24R is maintenance free car audio battery that is spillproof and also comes with the AGM technology. This design allows you to work without worrying about the common battery’s problem of acid leaks. Also, the included valve regulated technology makes sure that this battery will give you three times the life cycle of an ordinary battery.
ACDelco ACDB24R Key Highlights and Benefits
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Technology: The AGM technology makes sure that there will be no spills or leakages from this stereo battery. Besides, it does not leave room for any maintenance as it seals the battery completely. In addition to this, it boosts the amount of power that this battery produces making it one of the most powerful car audio batteries on the market.
- Valve Regulated-Gas Recombinant Technology: ACDelco ACDB24R makes use of Valve Regulated-Gas Recombinant Technology to boost its performance. This technology helps prevent gas leakages for safety purposes, and also it ensures a prolonged lifespan. It can last three times more than traditional units. However, it is susceptible to mechanical vibrations.
- Calcium (Positive and Negative) Plates: This battery comes with calcium plates, both positive and negative. These plates help to reduce the discharging rate when the battery is not in use. Also, it has power grids that help to increase the cranking power amps during the same period. Additionally, the high-density oxide plates help to increase the number of watts produced by this audio battery.
- checkSilver Calcium Alloy: In addition to the calcium plates, this car amplifier battery has an additional alloy of calcium and silver. This alloy acts as the cathode for optimizing conductivity and performance. Besides, the fusion of these two metals helps to strengthen the battery with internal low- resistance. This, in turn, increases the audio power back up.
- ACDelco ACDB24R is resistant to leaks and spills.
- It is maintenance free due to its sealed nature.
- It has up to 3 times the cycle life of many traditional units.
- checkThe battery can be stored off season thanks to its frame grids and calcium plates.
- checkIts high-density oxide plate provides outstanding levels of power.
- The battery is prone to mechanical vibrations.
- It has very small and non-standard terminals.
Our Verdict: ACDB24R from ACDelco is an efficient battery that will perfectly provide you with that powerful ignition that you have always wanted free from any hitches.
Don’t be afraid to grab this all-inclusive battery while it lasts.
4. Optima Batteries 8025-160
The reliable 8025-160 from Optima is designed to deliver robust power to your car audio every time your sound system is in operation. It is also designed to withstand extreme launches and extreme weather conditions. Also, it features popular technologies that make it resistant to common causes of battery failure, which is why optima battery is the best.
Optima Batteries 8025-160 Key Highlights and Benefits
- Spiral-Cell Technology: This battery adopts the spiral cell technology as opposed to AGM technology which is composed of 99.99% pure lead plates coated in lead oxide. This design makes 8025-160 more tolerant to temperatures and automated processes in an attempt to keep up with the required performance and quality.
- Works Well in Extreme Conditions: The 8025-160 is known to work efficiently even in extreme conditions where it delivers sufficient starting currents. This battery is not damaged even in situations where the charge drops deep or when it is stored for long periods. It is also not affected by occasional mechanical vibrations.
- Sufficient Cold Cranking Amps: With as high as 720 Cold Cranking Amps, 8025-160 is one of the most robust car audio battery delivering fast ignition in any weather. It is also very consistent in each startup, making it the right battery for your car. Besides, it does not require any maintenance as it is sealed completely, necessitating a new battery in case of any damage.
- checkFaster Recharging: Just like other optima batteries, 8025-160 has speedy recharging, which is precisely what you need for your car audio system. It is also has a slow discharging rate, and it is not damaged when the charge gets low. When it comes to the installation, it has multiple mounting orientations thanks to the spillproof design.
- The battery has optimal starting power irrespective of temperatures.
- It does not require any maintenance.
- It can be mounted in multiple positions as it is spillproof.
- checkImproved resistance to vibrations; about 15 times that of traditional units.
- checkHigh recharging rate.
- In some cases, it may have a reduced lifespan.
- It is slightly specialized and may not be compatible with some audio systems.
Our Verdict: Everything is optimal with Optima Batteries 8025-160; optimal power, optimal resistance, and overall optimal performance.
Check this powerful equipment on Amazon and see its astonishing ratings.
5. ExpertPower EXP1290-2
This rechargeable EXP1290-2 from Expert Power has made a name for itself in the lead acids batteries market as one of the most preferred car audio battery. Packed with user-friendly features to give you peace of mind and its high durability make it stand out amongst its close competitors as one of the most powerful car audio battery.
ExpertPower EXP1290-2 Key Highlights and Benefits
- Compatibility with Essential Equipment: ExpertPower EXP1290-2 is fully compatible with most APC backups giving you stress-free operation, especially when you are required to connect your battery to such applications. It also has a slow discharging rate that keeps your car rocking during long road trips. However, it needs more time to recharge fully.
- AGM Technology: This technology works in a way that ensures maximum absorption of the acid by the plates. Also, it prevents any spills, and at the same time, it allows the battery to operate over a wide range of temperatures. This helps to prolong its life cycle. In addition to this, it is valve regulated meaning it requires close to nil maintenance as you don’t have to check the distilled water level.
- Rugged Design for Durability: The sturdy design makes it perfect for rough situations and unfavorable weather conditions which ensure durability. The battery is also relatively light, which provides ease of installation. This is simplified further by its user-friendly nature as it will only take a few minutes to get your system up and running.
- checkABS Plastic Casing: This battery features some of the best battery terminals that are enclosed in a non-conducive ABS plastic. This casing makes it work well even in very high temperatures. This material is also safe to hold with your hands, bearing in mind that the battery is also spill proof.
- It has incorporated a technology that allows for very slow self-discharging.
- It uses the AGT allowing it to operate over a wide range of temperatures.
- ExpertPower EXP1290-2 is maintenance free as it is valve regulated.
- checkThe battery is durable, and its design allows easy setup.
- checkIt is highly resistant to heat as it is enclosed in a non-conducive ABS plastic
- It tends to deteriorate when stored for long
- The battery needs time more to be fully charged as compared with other batteries in our review.
Our Verdict: ExpertPower EXP1290-2 comes in easy setup and safe operation saving on time and resources. It also includes a couple of user-friendly features, making it the best car battery for your sound system.
This battery is more than affordable, which is why you should not miss this rare chance to improve your car audio power system.
6. Kinetik HC600 BLU Series
Kinetik hc2400 blu is designed to provide your car audio with optimal power without overworking car’s primary battery. It is powerful enough to run your audio systems as it puts out 600 watts. Anything more than that may require you to get an alternative battery. However, it has all it takes to get your sound system running.
Kinetik HC600 BLU Series Key Highlights and Benefits
- Top Notch Specs: Kinetik car audio batteries deliver more than the expected power, and Kinetik HC600 BLU is no exception. It can be used to power your sound system alongside the car engine. It is lightweight and delivers high amps while its AGM presentation provides an elongated battery life and increased performance.
- Perfect Replacement for your Car Standard Battery: The Kinetik HC60-BLU can be used as an alternative battery to your ordinary car battery on top of upgrading your sound system power. Its lacks of external opening and it been leak proof makes it perfect to be used in many places without dangerous leaks.
- The resistance of Extreme Conditions: With 600 Cranking Amps and 18 amp hour rating, the HC600-BLU is designed to resist vibrations and extreme temperatures. This means that this battery is ready to get powered up and ready to go anywhere, anytime, and under all circumstances. The non-leak design ensures safe operation and enhanced durability.
- checkSealed in ABS Plastic Case: The HC60 BLU delivers a high load of voltage packed in the extra plates. This results in low ESR, which translates into an additional amount of power and strong density. This is reinforced by the ABS plastic casing which seals the battery entirely and makes it resistant to excess heat. This casing also offers good resistance to vibrations and ensures minimal maintenance.
- It comes with absorbed glass mat for improved durability.
- It can comfortably accommodate a car audio system with 600.
- The included extra plates make it have low ESR.
- checkIt has been reinforced with 800 amps of power, which means improved performance.
- checkIt comes in a non-leak design.
- It requires an AGM battery charger for it to be adequately charged.
- Exclamation CircleThe battery may experience dimmed lights at 700 watts if it is not well maintained.
Our Verdict: Kinetik delivers high quality and high-performing products. HC600 BLU Series provides you with enough power for your music needs, and we confidently recommend it.
Check HC600 BLU Series on Amazon for the latest prices.
7. DieHard 02838228
Diehard produces highly durable and sturdy dual car audio batteries which is evident in the 02838228 car audio battery. It has cutting-edge features which include the ability to recharge quickly to produce extra power. It is also capable of retaining more electrolytes than most batteries in this category. It is a heavy-duty battery with 20 times more vibration resistance.
DieHard 02838228 Key Highlights and Benefits
- It is Well Protected Inside Out: The 02838228 features a tamper-free design that is resistant to heat. This provides you with a piece of equipment that is protected inside out, which is an assurance that all the internal components are safeguarded. It also presents an image of sophisticated equipment for the money.
- Improved Durability: With 20 times vibration resistance, 02838228 offer you a longer lifespan than any other battery in our top battery brands. Its life cycle is twice that of ordinary batteries, recharges twice as faster, and is slow to discharge. As such, you can rock for hours uninterrupted, and the good thing is that you can store it any state of charge.
- Incorporation of AGM Technology: The AGM technology has varied applications as evidenced with most of the batteries that we have reviewed. DieHard 02838228 has incorporated the AGM technology to hold as many electrolytes as possible. This minimizes the number of electrolytes consumed, enabling the battery to deliver maximum amounts of power.
- checkCutting Edge Technologies: The DieHard 02838228 is truly the hub of technologies and invaluable applications. From the AGM technology, spillproof design, quick recharge, to its ability to work under undesirable conditions while retaining a good number of electrolytes. The plates are fully optimized to prevent any accidents during operation. This is what makes it an excellent choice for a top audio system.
- This is a heavy-duty battery offering 20 times vibration resistance
- Improved power time with a minimum of two hour power time.
- Its Spillproof design helps to prevent any acid leaks.
- checkThe fully optimized negative and positive plates help to prevent electrical shorts.
- checkIt encompasses a superior AGM design to enable it to work under elevated temperatures.
- It is relatively expensive.
- Exclamation CircleMaybe heavy and bulky as compared with similar models.
Our Verdict: The DieHard 02838228 is nothing short of quality performance. It is the best buy if you are on a budget with no compromise on performance.
Fit this battery in your car today if you are looking for good cheap car batteries.
8. Shorai LFX36L3-BS12 – Eco Friendly Battery
Shorai LFX36L3-BS12 is the only battery in our review that is conscious of the environment. It decomposes naturally after discharging and disposing of. This is, of course, preceded by many years of consistent performance and constant power to your audio system. This makes LFX36L3-BS12 the right choice if you are looking to add a second battery to your car.
Shorai LFX36L3-BS12 Key Highlights and Benefits
- Safe Operation: Shorai LFX36L3-BS12 has been designed with safety in mind thanks to the non-spill construction. It is completely sealed such that no gas explosives can occur during charging, which can be a big safety hazard to both humans and the environment. This aspect makes LFX36L3-BS12 the safest option out there.
- Eco-Friendly: This battery is friendly to the environment both during use and after use. As stated earlier, it does not emit gas sparks during charging making it safe for use. The battery also requires that you discharge and dispose of when it is no longer in use, where it decomposes naturally.
- checkLightening Recharging: Shorai LFX36L3-BS12 has a superfast charging rate which is done twice every 12 months depending on use and as well as storage temperatures. This battery is a deep cycle battery meaning that it easy not easily damaged even when the charge capacity drops meaning it can still fire your system even when the charge is low. It also has a slow discharging rate.
- Considerably Lightweight: Shorai LFX36L3-BS12 is considered as one of the lightest car audio battery weighing just a fifth of an average Lead-acid battery. This adds to your convenience, not forgetting the massive power capacity. Aside from the weight aspect, this stereo battery has a sturdy casing that keeps it free from vibrations and overheating for improved durability and strength.
- The battery casing is resistant to heat and vibrations.
- It is quite light. It is 1/5 that of other lead-acid batteries.
- It quickly recharges, and the charge can last all year long.
- checkIts design does allow for any leakage during charging.
- checkThe batter is eco-friendly, and it can be disposed of immediately after discharging.
- Relatively expensive, about 25% than ordinary batteries
- Exclamation CircleContinuous charging could affect the efficiency of the battery over time.
Our Verdict: This may be the only chance to make a difference and save Mother Nature. This is because Shorai LFX36L3-BS12 guarantees you safe disposal after use, and not forgetting it is a high-performance car battery
Consider Shorai LFX36L3-BS12 for a whole different experience.
9. XS Power D3400
XS power is a big car audio battery, and it is the way to go if you are planning to go big on your car sound system. With amperage of 3300, it can work well with systems that produce up to 3500 Watts. This is the reason why we recommend it for major upgrades because it is also a bit high on the price spectrum.
XS Power D3400 Key Highlights and Benefits
- AGM technology: XS Power D3400 is a deep cycle battery and it features the popular AGM technology which holds the electrolytes between the plates in its non-leak and non- hazardous design delivering a longer life cycle when well charged.
- Corrosion Resistant: The absence of external vents means that the battery can be installed anywhere in the car. It also means that there will be no leaks which can cause injuries and a lot of damage to the surroundings. Also, it can resist other forms of shocks, such as excess heat irrespective of the mounting position.
- Tons of Power : This 12 Volts deep cycle battery is powerful enough to upgrade or replace your car audio in a splint of a second. It can also be used to power your car engine. In addition, it is resistant to vibrations in case you find yourself in turbulent grounds. With that in mind, this battery is a representation of a substantial investment.
- checkMounting Flexibility: This battery offers numerous mounting positions thanks to its leak free design. D3400 is fully sealed, which prevent any spills. The internal resistance is ultra-low, allowing you to mount it in any location. With this, you are assured of a hassle-free installation process. Also, its attractive design is a sign of its sheer quality.
- Highly versatile and it is easy to install in multiple positions.
- The valve regulation coupled with spillprotection makes it tough and highly durable.
- It can produce high amounts of power within a very short time.
- checkIt can work in extreme weather and other unfavorable situations.
- checkIt has low internal resistance.
- It is a bit expensive when compared with other batteries.
- Exclamation CircleIt feels and appears to be heavier than other models.
Our Verdict: With D3400, you should expect nothing less than enhanced performance and a prolonged life span. However, this comes at a price, but you can rest assured that each dollar will count.
Try XS Power D3400 and get value for your money.
10. Mighty Max Battery ML35-12
ML35-12 is a deep cycle battery that brings you the much-sought performance at a very affordable price. It is a heavy-duty battery that guarantees you high performance while outperforming close brands in this category. It can handle more intensive tasks while lasting more than expected; all this at just a fraction of your budget.
Mighty Max Battery ML35-12 Key Highlights and Benefits
- Corrosion-Free: Featuring a calcium alloy and the famous AGM technology, corrosion is unheard of. With that, you can concentrate on important issues without worrying about mess or maintenance. Also, it is easily rechargeable thanks to the deep cycle feature. This feature allows you to use your battery for an extended time without impacting its lifespan.
- Valve-Regulated: Mighty Max is valve regulated, which means that it operates using valves that prevent overheating during charging. These valves release any extra gas, thus preventing potential damage to the battery. This operation helps to provide much-needed ventilation. Besides, ML35-12 works well in both hot and cold temperatures.
- The Flexibility of Mounting Positions: Mighty Max is not sensitive to various mounting positions as such it can be mounted anywhere in the car. Besides, it is small, handy, and lightweight, and as such, it does not add weight to your vehicle. It is also one of the most economical AGM batteries, and it is suitable for smaller cars and other applications.
- checkSturdy Design: Mighty Max is designed to be sturdy enough to cope with vibration and shock while in use. Also, it can be subjected to a wide range of temperatures (very high/low) without compromising power delivery. Additionally, it is a sealed lead acid battery, which means it requires minimal maintenance if any. This unit can also be used to power generators, boats, and other automotive tools.
- This rechargeable lead-acid is complexly sealed, meaning it requires minimal maintenance.
- It is compact and small in size.
- It can operate in wide range of temperatures and has a long lifespan.
- checkIt is resistant to vibrations and other forms of shock.
- checkIt is spillproof, so you do not have to worry about the corrosive lead acid.
- The battery does not come with any accessory so you have to acquire them.
- Exclamation CircleIt takes longer to recharge.
- Exclamation CircleIt has a high discharge rate.
Our Verdict: This battery is packed with a number of technologies and application that will have your audio system up and going. Why not try it today?
Check out our ML35-12 on Amazon and it is worth every hassle.
Selection Guide; what battery to buy for my car audio system
What’s a good battery for car audio? The factors highlighted below will help make an informed decision even as look at different variations offered by manufacturers.
Cold-Cranking Amps (CCA) and Reserve-Capacity
This is the ability of the battery to power the audio system in cold temperatures. A battery’s CCA should match the amount of watts produced and the higher the number of CCA the higher the amount of power produced. As such you should always look out for these two elements.
Size and Fitting
The size should fit properly in the battery tray provided. You should check the dimensions provided in the user manual to see if it will fit. The positioning of the terminals should also be correct. This is important because just as with your primary car battery, loose audio battery will results into vibrations which will eventually damage the battery itself and consequently the audio system.
Care and Maintenance of the Battery
Ideally, your battery will either require some little maintenance or no maintenance at all. Those that require little maintenance comes in unsealed design where you can add water occasionally before you can eventually replace them. Those that don’t require maintenance, on the other hand, are completely sealed allowing for only replacements in case of any damage.
Just like other batteries, car audio batteries power units can get damaged if they are not charged for some time. Any battery that has exceeded six months since it was manufactured should be avoided as it is likely that it has lost some power.
Price of the Battery
They are two major divisions of batteries that determine the price tag; wet- cells and dry-cell units. The dry-cell units are more expensive than the wet cell and they serves longer. Wet-cell, on the other hand, are inferior to the dry cell only that they power the stereo system a bit faster when compared to the dry cell.
The Bottom Line
A second audio battery for car audio is a crucial accessory as it relieves the main car battery of the burden of powering your sound system. Picking a durable and high performing one will assure you of many years of short and long trips with the desired level of entertainment.
Before you settle on any battery for your car audio, you need to look at the kind of battery that is best for your car. It should be a reliable source of power that will deliver optimal performance.