Is driving not total fun with music on? And where on this beautiful earth would you not go with GPS? The problem is, you need a tool that gives you both.
Mmmh…your smartphone! It once was a great entertainment and navigation accessory until it pleaded guilty of causing too much distraction to drivers. We are now in the age of digital head units. Sit tight as you get informed on how to find a receiver that fits your lifestyle and listening profile.
Join our review camp and let’s walk through nine of the best double DIN head units of 2021. Let’s do this!
Table of Contents
- How We Chose the Best Double DIN Head Units
- 1. Pioneer AVH-2500NEX – Overall Best in 2021
- 2. Sony XAV-AX100 – Best For Android Auto
- 3. JVC KW-V960BW Double DIN Car Stereo
- 4. Pioneer AVH-1400NEX – An iPhone Fan’s Dream
- 5. Boss Audio BVB9364RC – Best Budget Double DIN Head Unit
- 6. Kenwood DDX774BH
- What sets Kenwood DDX774BH Apart
- 7. Alpine ILX-W650 – Best User Interface Head Unit
- 8. ATOTO A6 Double DIN Android Car Stereo
- 9. Jensen VX7020 – Best Navigation System Head Unit
- 5 Things to Consider Before Buying a Double DIN Head Unit
Best Double DIN Head Units: Comparison Table
How We Chose the Best Double DIN Head Units
We have reviewed hundreds of pieces of car stereo equipment and one thing we are certain about is that many people find choosing the perfect head unit quite challenging. With the proliferation of choices and the equally numerous varieties of user preferences, there are a lot of moving parts.
To compile this review, we brought together various stakeholders of the car stereo industry with the ultimate goal of helping you to choose the best unit for your listening experience. Designers, sound experts, installation professionals, car stereo equipment vendors, experienced reviewers, real users, you name it-we asked them.
Here are our reviews for the best double DIN receivers on the market.
1. Pioneer AVH-2500NEX – Overall Best in 2021
Pioneer comes top of the line for audio and video clarity, ease of use and flawless connectivity. The AVH-2500NEX surpassed our expectations with its vibrant display and highly flexible controls and functions. It’s built to match the digital lifestyle of any modern driver searching for advanced entertainment features at a favorable price.
Why choose Pioneer AVH-2500NEX
- The big and vibrant display allows you to experience the comfort and convenience of having everything you need on a 7-inch display. A bigger screen means more enjoyable viewing and better navigation. Why strain your eyes over a small HU screen while the Pioneer AVH-2500NEX 7″ Motorized Display is available?
- Connect two phones at the same time and enjoy switching between the two most common smartphone operating systems. Pioneer AVH-2500NEX has two ports to enable you connect both your Android and iOS device and use Android Auto or Apple CarPlay anytime you wish.
- Play music from many sources: Connect the HU to your phone via USB and Bluetooth or play CDs using the DVD player to enjoy your favorite tunes. And you will not have to put more money into sound amplification as the DVD/CD receiver comes with an inbuilt 14W-RMS amp.
- Easily navigate your smartphone without taking eyes off the road. The AVH-2500NEX features built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPod control. It also works with SiriusXM Sxv300 that supports flash features and supports traffic & weather now and new tune mix
- Bluetooth-enabled hands-free calling
- Extra-large screen
- Detachable screen (for easy maintenance and anti-theft reasons)
- Wireless remote control
- Supports adaptation of backup camera
- Occasional slow touch screen response time
- You cannot use Android Auto and Apple CarPlay at the same time
The Pioneer AVH-2500NEX is your best road trip companion especially if you use an Android smartphone. With this large-display, easily accessible infotainment tool in your car, you will be making up excuses to get behind the wheel!
Our recommendation: grab this bad boy and enjoy the sound.
2. Sony XAV-AX100 – Best For Android Auto
For the last couple of years, Sony has been really fighting with competitors on sound quality. It’s good for the brand and us all that the Sony XAV-AX100 made it to the top. The unit comes with a 6.4-inch screen that, albeit being smaller than other touchscreens we evaluated, is unbeatable in quality.
Features of Sony XAV-AX100
- The easiest head unit to use: Simplicity is the first thing you’ll love about the Sony XAV-AX100. In addition to the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, it comes with dedicated hardware functions such as the ergonomic volume knob and buttons that allow you to quickly skip and seek tracks.
- Hands-free control over everything: Get into a car installed with Sony XAV-AX100 and say ‘Hey Siri’ or ‘Okay Google’ and you’ll be amazed at the range of functions available. Whether you want to make calls, send texts, navigate, start music or what have you, just do it hands-free and enjoy the ride.
- Super responsive touch screen: No head unit could beat the Sony XAV-AX100 touchscreen on responsiveness (due to its high quality). This thing is super-fast; at the slightest touch, the receiver has given you what you want.
- Fine tune your iPhone-sourced music manually: You’ll never have to touch your iPhone when adjusting your tunes because the XAV-AX100 lets you to set audio equalization from the large HD screen. And with the Dynamic Stage Organizer, you can endow your dashboard with virtual speakers for more music enjoyment.
What We Like
- Exceptionally easy to use
- Ergonomically superb for manual control
- Highly responsive touchscreen
- High-quality video output
- Hands free control over many functionalities
What We Don’t Like
- Screen may get smudgy when not well cleaned
- Visibility diminishes when there’s sunlight
Experience the great joy of having Sony XAV-AX100, the first Apple CarPlay and Android Compatible head unit from this veteran stereo system producer. It’s probably the most valuable head unit you’ll get at its price.
Get this tasteful aftermarket receiver today and love it later. It’s a real entertainment powerhouse.
A quick glance at the features of JVC KW-V960BW will inform any experienced head unit specialist or reviewer that it has got something amazing. First things first; if you a serious sound enthusiast you will love this receiver. And for everyone else, the superior smartphone integration and internet radio control on offer here is just awesome.
Features of JVC KW-V960BW Head Unit
- Lovely sound quality: How would you love up scaling everything you listen to? A 24-Bit DAC delivers sound quality almost three times better than what you get from a CD. JVC KW-V960BW also gives you the most efficient sound customization abilities to further control sound quality.
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay: JVC put a lot of emphasis on smartphone integration in this model. These two platforms allow you to import essential apps like Google Maps, Spotify and Pandora to your big in-dash screen for easier usability while driving.
- Pair two phones simultaneously: This outstanding unit allows for the pairing of multiple phones through Bluetooth so that it’s easier to view both of them on the in-dash display. You can actively use the two phones simultaneously – for instance, calling with one and playing music one the other. Just be careful and keep those eyes on the road.
- Easy-install, excellent fit for many car types: It’s satisfying to install the unit by yourself using the Maestro interface. Installing the hardware and steering wheel controls is a task you can do in a matter of minutes and the power amp works perfectly on any type of vehicle.
What We Like
- Exemplary sound quality
- Packed with entertainment functions and options you actually need
- Flawless integration with your Android or iOS device
- Big screen for easy visibility and enjoyable video playback
What We Don’t Like
- Sun glare on screen until screen color is changed
- Radio presets challenging to manage
No matter what car you drive, the JVC KW-V960BW head unit will transform your entertainment and navigation abilities. Pair your two phones and enjoy earth-shaking beats from this powerful receiver.
This head unit offers everything the iOS or Android device user ever wants to enjoy their commute. Make sure you check it out.
4. Pioneer AVH-1400NEX – An iPhone Fan’s Dream
You love your iPhone to bits and want it any time, every time. But you are driving here. Pioneer AVH-1400NEX gives you a digital assistant for free – Sirius Eyes. You won’t have to fight with the desire to call and text on hand or browse your media files and favorite programs when driving.
The Pioneer AVH-1400NEX Goodies
- A car stereo that understands your life: The AVH-1400NEX gives you much more value than listening to a CD or the local radio. Your lifestyle demands a head unit that can integrate smoothly with various connectivity and entertainment aspects that are important to you. For iPhone fans, there’s no better head unit than Pioneer’s AVH-1400NEX.
- Networked Entertainment Experience (NEX): This receiver boasts of NEX technology that provides an intuitive, powerful, and highly customizable user interface. Pioneer makes sure you have simpler, safer and more fun ways to use your smartphone while in the car.
- Exceptional smartphone compatibility: A seamless infotainment experience in the car is what you are looking for in your new stereo system. Pioneer AVH-1400NEX is compatible with Apple CarPlay and AppRadio Mode+, letting you to tap into your music, messages, and podcasts, and to stream audio and video quickly and easily.
- Bright, clear audio and video content for all: With the installation of Pioneer AVH-1400NEX, your car will boast of high-quality A/V output made possible by the receiver’s LCD screen. Backseat wars will draw to an end as your head unit can send some A/V to a rear seat screen.
- iDatalink Maestro: You also want to keep your car’s steering wheel audio controls and other factory stereo functions? iDatalink Maestro lets you to do exactly that.
What We Like
- Siri eyes and hands-free operations work well, as expected
- Very innovative and responsive user interface
- Increased smartphone compatibility
- Awesome color options on display
- Great playback from all sound sources
What We Don’t Like
- HOME button a little sluggish occasionally
- It’s only compatible with Apple devices
Being Pioneer’s latest in-dash receiver, the AVH-1400NEX is a solid head unit that delivers great value at a very affordable price.
Looking for an inexpensive radio with built-in CarPlay? Check the AVH-1400NEX here.
5. Boss Audio BVB9364RC – Best Budget Double DIN Head Unit
Boss Audio BVB9364RC fulfills your dream of ramping up fine-tuned music and controlling everything using a wireless remote. It comes with a unique built-in Bluetooth functionality that allows you to not only make hands-free calls but also stream music from Pandora and Spotify. See below what Boss Audio BVB9364RC can do for you.
Boss Audio BVB9364RC Highlights
- Easy adjustments using remote and steering wheel controls: We found that Boss Audio BVB9364RC provides drivers with the easiest ways to put their entertainment in action. This is enabled by the steering wheel controls and the wireless remote control.
- Digital touchscreen panel with innovative graphic interphase: Screens with graphically rich features and functions that are easy to touch are the definition of a great head unit. Such a touchscreen is what you get when you install Boss Audio BVC9364RC double DIN head unit.
- Many music source options: You will never be bored by the monotony of music from a single source as the head unit can play your jams from the radio, SD and USB ports, smartphone, or CD/DVD player. The Bluetooth technology of Boss Audio BV9364B also allows you to stream your preferred tunes from Pandora and Spotify.
- Reverse with confidence: The steering wheel of a car that’s fitted with Boss Audio BVB9364RC is more than just a steering wheel. This head unit places the rear camera input and steering wheel controls at your fingertips. A simple press of the steering wheel control buttons automatically powers a rear camera for you to reverse and park safely.
- Up to 64-character messages to keep you updated: Is it possible to drive for a couple of miles without getting distracted by your smartphone? The BVB9364RC wide screen is designed to display up to 64 character messages with song, artist, genre, station, traffic and news and other updates.
What We Like
- Very affordable
- High power output
- Wireless remote control included
- Built-in Bluetooth and navigation
- Allows you to fine tune your music
What We Don’t Like
- Screen not very responsive
- Sometimes refuses to play CD
Were it not for the screen misbehaving occasionally, Boss Audio BVB9364RC would have demanded a higher position. It’s the best-sounding head unit you will get for the price. Anyone on a tight budget will consider this the best pick.
6. Kenwood DDX774BH
Coming in at number 6 is one of Kenwood’s masterpieces – the DDX774BH. For your enjoyment, this head unit throws you an ocean of radio options from AM/FM to satellite and internet stations. It features the most robust and innovative smartphone integration. In addition, you have a handful of wireless control functions for optimum driving convenience.
What sets Kenwood DDX774BH Apart
- Pair up to 5 Bluetooth-enabled devices: Do your passengers scoff at your current factory head unit because they cannot control it from wherever they are sitting? With this head unit, up to five passengers can now pair up their devices and get to choose which jams will rock the journey.
- Loads of radio music all the way: The DDX774BH is perfect at playing music from the CD/DVD player or USB-connected devices. And of course the unit’s HD Radio Tuner brings you all participating AM and FM stations in the area you are driving.
- Built-in 13-band equalizer and amp for best quality tunes: Tweak your music to exactly your preferred specifications. The DDX774BH sports a 13-band equalizer that lets you adjust the tone curves so that your ears receive the most precise sound a 2-DIN head unit can produce.
- Keep favorite factory stereo features and controls: Kenwood DDX774BH best defines convenience for the modern driver. The head unit supports the iDatalink Maestro module that lets you keep those factory stereo functions that you don’t want to lose after installing the new radio.
- Useful climate and security updates on your screen display: Kenwood knows you would like to have all the information about your car and the surroundings on the screen. The DDX774BH lets you see gauges, tire pressure, a distance sensor, climate controls, and temperature monitors on the 6.95-inch touchscreen. Can a DIN unit make you a better driver? It just might!
What We Like
- Big screen with expanded functionalities
- Compatible with SiriusXM
- Fits almost every car
- Wireless connectivity to up to 5 devices
- Awesome sound output
What We Don’t Like
- Screen sometimes takes longer than ideal to respond
- Display too reflective on sunny days
This stereo set-up is really cool especially for the radio-lover and the more cautious driver (rear camera and parking lines). In terms of entertainment capability, Kenwood stands tall, giving you really smooth and clear audio and video.
Replace your factory stereo with Kenwood DDX774BH and give your ride a major upgrade that will keep you and your passengers happy.
7. Alpine ILX-W650 – Best User Interface Head Unit
This digital multimedia receiver is in a class of its own. All you see is a big, 7-inch capacitive touchscreen that is super-responsive, and a big home button and Siri button just below the display. Let your hands do the steering as Apple’s digital assistant takes care of business.
Why Alpine ILX-W650 is Seriously Dope
- Great experience with Siri running the show: It’s undeniable that Siri is smart as-is, though we expect her to continue learning to be of more use. While you drive, Siri will do the voice messaging provided it’s not confused with emojis and colloquialisms.
- You’ll never love Bluetooth more: Bluetooth wins the cup for Alpine ILX-W650 as it allows you to use your smartphone from inside the pocket using CarPlay. Get in your car, start it and the ILX-W650 syncs with your supercomputer (phone) as you go.
- Excellent user interface: There’s something special about CarPlay on Alpine ILX-W650; its intelligence when choosing which apps will be displayed. Your unit will determine your most recently used apps which makes files browsing easier and quicker.
- Strong GPS antenna: Alpine included a GPS antenna that is stronger and better than what your phone has. And you will need it if you want a more responsive Maps experience. CarPlay uses the antenna to send navigation data to your phone.
- You won’t lose factory controls: The ILX-W650 model of Alpine head unit comes with iDatalink® Maestro® Module that stores those factory controls you think will be helpful.
What We Like
- Steering wheel is remote control ready
- Alpine’s touchscreen is big and impressively responsive
- Sensitive microphone for quick and effortless voice messaging
- Flexibility to add a backup camera later
- Compatible with TuneIt app for iPhone
What We Don’t Like
- It’s not cheap
- Doesn’t play CDs
- Pro-install might be necessary
The magic of CarPlay and Siri’s digital assistance takes Alpine iLX-W650 to the top of the heap. The head unit’s screen is probably one of the best you’ll ever see.
8. ATOTO A6 Double DIN Android Car Stereo
Compatibility with mobile devices is one thing and offering stable integration with entertainment and navigation software is another. This ATOTO head unit is extensively customized and optimized for better performance. It offers Android users all they would need from a head unit for safer, more comfortable and enjoyable commutes. See its unique features below.
Features of ATOTO A6 Double DIN car stereo
- Stable Android Marshmallow OS: OS stability is the first step toward a highly reliable car stereo system. The ATOTO A6 is one of the best Android double DIN head units out there. It easily connects to your Android devices, which allows you the convenience of accessing everything you need from the large high definition display.
- Factory Steering Wheel Control: You will retain steering wheel control. ATOTO understands that these controls are immensely useful to you as they increase your safety on the road. Therefore, don’t let the fear of losing access to these tremendous controls prevent you from upgrading your stereo system. ATOTO has got you covered.
- Seamless reception of Bluetooth and ATOTO Wi-Fi: You no longer have to shout at the car stereo when making handsfree calls. ATOTO A6’s dual Bluetooth chips, built-in microphone and WiFi reception have been significantly improved. Besides offering flawless hands-free calls, this head unit provides excellent media streaming, internet access, and file sharing abilities. You can even connect the unit to a Bluetooth gamepad, a mouse, and OBD.
- Pre-installed map engine app, built in GPS module: The unit comes with free Google Maps and supports Waze/HERE and WeGo/TomTom. You’ll never get lost again as the unit helps you with navigation whether you are online or offline.
What We Like
- Incredibly quick booting; access the system within 2 seconds after starting the car
- 256GB micro SD storage
- Amazing sound and crystal clear HD videos
- Excellent visibility at night as well as during the day
- Back-up camera works perfectly well
- Continuous firmware updates
What We Don’t Like
- The head unit lacks video out
- Screen protector gets air bubbles
This ATOTO stereo gives incredible value. Safe driving, unfailing navigation, seamless wireless internet connectivity and Bluetooth reception are great reasons for considering the unit.
At its current price, ATOTO A6 leads the pack of best performing Android double DIN head units.
Tackle the open road ahead with confidence using Jensen’s auto navigation system. The VX7020 provides you with vibrant and easy to read street maps, all displayed on a high resolution 6.2-inch touchscreen. The receiver takes your entertainment a notch higher by keeping all your favorites within fingers’ reach.
Jensen VX7020 Highlights
- Never miss a turn with iGO Primo Navigation: If there’s a receiver that was specifically designed for road tours, it is Jensen VX7020. The iGO Primo Navigation has 11 million points of interest and gives you a vocal guide that helps you navigate every street and highway with confidence.
- You are the master of many playlists: With this fairly priced receiver you have access to a wide range of music sources. Play tunes from your smartphone, CD/DVD player, FM/AM and satellite radios as well as music apps like Pandora, Spotify and iHeartRadio
- Fine tune your music to your liking: With the 10-band customizable EQs tuning ability, you have absolute control over music from just about any source. This allows you to create a great music experience for yourself as well as your passengers.
- Enjoy next gen smartphone integration: Jensen allows you to enjoy the many fruits of HDMI/MHL connectivity – full access over your smartphone and hands-free communication. The VX7020 offers you multiple inputs at the front of your in-dash receiver to enable you connect to and charge your phone for maximum integration benefits.
- Watch movies on the 6.2 inch LCD TFT high resolution touch screen: Jensen VX7020 really tried to distinguish itself from the other receivers we evaluated in terms of supporting video playback. When your passengers (not you, driver!) want to watch a great movie in the car, the VX7020 will dazzle with 16:9 format with WVGA resolution.
What We Like
- Very extensive maps database
- Great hands-free system for managing your communications while focusing on the road ahead
- Enables phone charging via USB
- Comes with remote control
- Awesome audio streaming and video viewing
- Easily connects with vast majority of Bluetooth devices
What We Don’t Like
- All points on navigation system as US locations only
- Challenges connecting smartphone screen on HU screen using HDMI
Jensen VX7020 may appear like a basic in-dash head unit that offers average smartphone integration. However, it’s more than that, and is especially excellent at navigation and music and video performance.
5 Things to Consider Before Buying a Double DIN Head Unit
Are you on a quest to find a solid double DIN head unit that will help to upgrade your driving experience?
With the big diversity in technologies, there isn’t a single head unit that fits all users’ preferences
Maybe you are a proud Apple fan and would settle for nothing less than a head unit that works perfectly with your phone. The same goes for Android users. The best head unit should allow for easy integration with your smart device(s) for you to enjoy all compatibility benefits.
Apart from the device you use, there are other important factors to consider when buying a double DIN head unit
1. Peak power and RMS power
Installing a double DIN head unit with greater power capabilities than your factory radio will help to improve the systems sonic abilities.
Punchier music is better and more enjoyable, isn’t it? Then, your target should be head units with greater power capabilities. It’s as simple as checking the RMS and peak power ratings indicated on the product package. If you can get a highly powered unit, and one with RCA line inputs and an in-built amp, there’s nothing to stop you from enjoying louder and cleaner sound even without having to install an external amp.
When evaluating different head units, two major concerns are what connection options the unit provides as well as the number of devices you can connect at the same time.
Newer models feature Bluetooth in addition to AUX and USB connections. It’s important to know how well the unit takes care of connectivity before purchasing it.
3. How Easy is it for You to Use?
After finding a head unit that flawlessly integrates with your smart devices(s), narrow down your selection by considering the head unit’s usability.
How do you like the user interface? Can you access most of your favorite functions from the display so that you don’t have to keep looking at your phone?
A user-friendly double DIN head unit feels good to you and doesn’t cause much distraction.
4. Number of Pre-amp Outputs
Head units come with varying numbers of pre-amp outputs – the signal before it has been amplified. The number of signals determines the number of amplifiers, equalizers or crossovers that can be added without using a conversion adapter.
Our recommendation is a unit with multiple outputs that will allow you to do future expansions without breaking the bank.
5. Additional Features
There are other features whose usefulness depends on the user’s needs and preferences. Consider your preference for the following additional features and search for head units that have them.
- Steering wheel controls
- Theft protection
- Remote control
- Switchable illumination
Ultimately, the head unit you choose will have the features that enable your car stereo to provide the best entertainment experience in a way that fits your lifestyle.
For better audio, focus on the power and sound control features of the head unit.
If you prioritize no-distraction driving, go for double DIN head units that integrate with your smartphones in the best way.
The bottom line is first specify your needs and the other steps involved in choosing the best head unit will follow smoothly.
FAQs About Double DIN Unit
What is a double DIN head unit?
A double DIN head unit (2-DIN HU) refers to a head unit that fits in two DINs. DIN refers to the 2″ x 8″ opening into which a car radio fits. 2-DIN head units come with an integrated touch screen display and range in size from 3.5 to 7 inches.
A 2-DIN head unit is wider than a single-DIN, which means you cannot replace a single DIN HU with a double DIN HU.
What are the benefits of a double DIN head unit?
A 2-DIN head unit allows you to receive phone calls without taking your hands off the wheel. These units also spice up your driving experience especially when you are on long distance travels.
Your 2-DIN head unit can get you where you’re heading with navigation thanks to its built-in GPS. In addition, you can browse and listen to music from your smartphone or music player without having to hold it in your hands or struggle with its small fonts.
Which double DIN head unit scan fit in my dash?
Car manufacturers build 2-DIN head units into different sizes based on the car’s make, model, and year. The depth of the stereo is also unique for each model.
Make sure that the head unit you want to buy will fit in the DIN slot on your car’s dash. Although it’s possible to make some customizations, finding a head unit that fits your car perfectly helps to make installation easy.
What is the best double DIN head unit for android and what devices work with Android head units?
The best Android double DIN head unit is the one that operates on the version of Android your devices use currently. The head unit will come with various programs preinstalled, and you can also download and install other apps from Play store.
As long as your device uses a current Android version, you can use it with the head unit. You need to install the Android Auto app and follow some instructions to pair the mobile device with your head unit.
What is the best double DIN head unit for iOS?
A head unit with built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPod controls is a good choice for iOS users. Double DIN stereos such as JVC KW V85BT, Kenwood DDX774BH and Pioneer AVH-1300NEX are compatible with Apple CarPlay and/or AppRadio Mode+. You can quickly access your messages, tap into your music, listen to podcasts or stream live video using these apps. Besides, the best double din head units for iOS work with SiriusXM Sxv300, which supports flash features gives you traffic and weather updates.
Some 2-DIN HUs use both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Such head units have two ports to enable you to connect both Android and iOS devices.
Will my steering wheel controls still work after installing a double din head unit?
Some head units are compatible with the audio controls on the steering wheel including volume up, volume down, next and previous. The HU is connected to the steering wheel through iDatalink Maestro. Whether this is possible on your vehicle entirely depends on the vehicle.
Can I use my new double DIN head unit to monitor the weather and different aspects of the car’s functionality?
In most modern vehicles, the head unit controls more than just the stereo. iDatalink Maestro allows you to keep all of your car’s functionality even when you replace the stock unit. You can see a distance sensor, gauges, tire pressure, climate controls, and temperature monitors on the HU’s touchscreen.
Our Top Scoring Double DIN Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-2500NEX
After doing careful evaluations for each critical performance factor, we chose the Pioneer AVH-2500NEX as the best overall double DIN head unit in 2021.
It will sweep you off of your feet from the jump with its big, vibrant 7-inch display. It’s compatibility with Android and iOS is another distinguishing feature. No other head unit in our selection offered the kind of convenience this head unit provides to individuals who use both Android and iOS devices.
Also, the AVH-2500NEX packs remarkable entertainment and navigation features. Many past users have expressed a lot of appreciation for the inbuilt powered DVD/CD receiver of the head unit.
Explore more about Pioneer AVH-2500NEX to understand the value it will add to your infotainment system.
If you’d like to consider some single DIN stereos as you make your final decision, read our Review and Ultimate Buying Guide of Best Single DIN Head Units.
- Install dash kit for Double DIN/ISO Radios
- Designed and manufactured with precision tolerances, resulting in a gapless fit between the dash and the kit
- Painted to match factory dash color
- High-grade ABS plastic construction
- Factory style texture
- 1.《CarPlay》: Builtin Apple CarPlay feature seamlessly integrate your iphone with the head unit 's 7 inch Capacitive touch LCD display and controls via USB connection. Now you can make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions, and more while you stay focused on the road. You are also able to wake up the superior voice assistant siri to make operation even easier.
- 2.《Mirrorlink & High Quality Radio》: Supports almost all iOS and Android smartphone mirror link, sync your smartphone to the big screen and enjoy the features such as maps, movies and more ! Built in Charger, It will charge your phone while using the CarPlay or Mirrorlink feature. No more worrying about draining your phone's power. Built in high quality Silicon 4754 RADIO IC for better AM/ FM/ Reception, With 30 preset stations( FM/18, AM/12) , you could save your favorite radio stations.
- 3.《Perfect Experience》: Features a resolution 1024*600 HD full touch capacitive screen, highly responsive and clear. Compared with 800 * 480 screen resolution, this radio will give you an Incredible viewing experience especially watching 1920*1080P video. Pair your phone via Bluetooth, you can make hands-free calling and listen to streaming music services such as Spotify, Pandora. Dual mic design(Built-in mic and external mic jack optional ) makes sure you can get a clear call quality.
- 4.《 Supports Front/Rear Camera Input》: The system will display the image automatically when the vehicle shifts into reverse, working as a parking assistance. Including a HD waterproof rear camera which adopts BMW interface, greatly simplified installation and enhanced data transfer stability. Similar to products with cameras, the installation is very complicated, requiring 7 connections, while ours only need to be connected in 3 places ( reversing light, trigger wire, rear camera input).
- 5.《 Unit Size and Features》: True double din size with 172(W)*97mm(H) & 178(W)*100mm(H) , and equipped with a frame that can be extended to 190(W)*116mm(H). Matching brand Double DIN Installation Dask kit perfectly without trimming, such as Metral, Scosche, PAC,.etc. Extra features( USB/SD/Aux/AM/FM radio, 16 band EQ sound effect fully adjustable according to your preferences, Pre-amp and subwoofer outputs, steering wheel controls, 7 color LED). Working Voltage: DC 12V, Max power output: 4*60W)
- Compatible with Apple Carplay & State of The Art Voice Control - This double din car stereo compatible with Apple CarPlay just connect with your smart phone that make it possible for you to access map navigation, phone contacts, email, notification, music and more. It features the latest voice control technology, allowing you to make phone calls, navigate, play music with the help of an intelligent voice assistant, while keeping your hands free for totally safe driving maneuvers!
- Phone Mirror Link Function & HD Touch Screen - Compatible with almost all of android and IOS phones for mirror link function, use the USB connection to sync your smartphone to the big screen and enjoy the full features such as maps, movies and more! Features with resolution 1024*600 7 inch HD touch screen, support 1080P video playback.
- Bluetooth 5.0 & Enhanced Listening Experience - Answer your important phone calls without distracting your attention from the road with the JOY-D006 which features a hands-free bluetooth system, allowing for easy smartphone pairing! ( built-in clear mic and equipped with external mic jack) Wireless audio stream via bluetooth which provides a stable connectivity to your smartphone or bluetooth device, JOY-D006 allows you to enjoy a superior music listening experience!
- Rear & Front View Camera - Parking has never been easier with this premium double din car stereo which supports front and rear camera, comes with a built-in rear view camera supporting HD night-vision images for a safer and time-efficient experience! Simply shift into reverse and the system powers on the camera automatically, for optimal visibility no matter the weather conditions!
- Vehicle Fit - 100% standard size, rich ports, It can meet the needs of most cars and is a perfect match. (NOTE: please confirm that your dash opening size is suitable before ordering, if not, you need to buy a suitalble dash kit.) Extral features( Pre-amp and subwoofer outputs, steering wheel controls, Built-in preset and 16-band EQ, 7 color LED buttons, ID3 tag, USB charging option, Working Voltage: DC 12V, Max power output: 4x 60W)
- Newest Android Headunit: The latest Android 9.1 system, support high bit rate and multiple EQ modes. Auto radio with 10 inch 2.5D Tempered Glass Mirror, a variety of home screen design, meet the different needs. What’s more, it supports split screen, display two pages at the same time.(Note, it cannot run 2 applications at the same time.)
- Dual System Mirror Link: The Android stereo supports IOS/Android smartphone mirror link. Support hands-free calls, Bluetooth music, Auto loading phonebooks. FM Radio with 18 preset stations
- GPS Navigation & WIFI: Built-in GPS Navigation, preloaded offline maps. With wifi connected, you can download many kinds of apps you like, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, and online maps, Goolge maps, Sygic, Tomtom, NaviGon ect.
- Rear View Camera: It will input automatically powers the camera when the vehicle shifts into reverse and displays the image on the touch screen, make reversing easier. Camera is included.
- Installtion & Best Service: The front panel size: 250(W)*145(H)mm, Two metal brackets can be fixed on the back, installation size: 180(W)*75(H)mm, please make sure your dashboard has enough space to put 10” big screen. Podofo has professional technical team and great customer service, we offer 30-day Money-Back, 12-month Replacement, life-time Technical Support.
- COMPLETE MULTIMEDIA EXPERIENCE: Facing the daily commute doesn’t have to be a boresome experience with the P.L.Z MP-800 car entertainment multimedia system! Enjoy your favorite movies or music from your devices with the Aux input or USB port, connect to your music apps and take or make calls at the press of a button!
- ENHANCED USER INTERFACE: With a 7-inch double din full HD touchscreen monitor, this car stereo is highly responsive, having an ultra-rapid wake-up time and full-color screen. A quick tap and your rides will simply never be the same!
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE: Equipped with a state-of-the-art car receiver which quickly connects to Android or IOS devices, this MP5 player for car offers a wide device compatibility. Use the USB connection to sync your smartphone to the LCD screen and enjoy the full features such as maps, movies and more!
- REAR/FRONT VIEW CAMERA: The MP-800 was designed having your safety and comfort in mind, supporting rear and front view camera with an automatic display of image when in reverse. The package includes an HD rear camera with night vision, a 170° ultra-wide viewing angle and a full waterproof design !
- VEHICLE FIT: 100% standard size, rich ports, It can meet the needs of most cars and is a perfect match.Extral features( Pre-amp and subwoofer outputs, steering wheel controls, Built-in preset and 10-band EQ, 7 color LED buttons, ID3 tag, USB charging option)
Last update on 2022-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API